Monday, March 2, 2009

Jessica Simpson Admits Defeat

Singer Jessica Simpson has re-hired her ex-personal trainer because she "can't resist" junk food and has a problem with binge eating, which is usually triggered by stress.

The 'Pray Out Loud' singer, whose seemingly fuller figure was slammed after she was photographed wearing unflattering high-waisted jeans recently, has embarked on a strict fitness regime with Mike Alexander in a bid to control her cravings for calorific fried food.

Jessica's most recent violation was indulging in the terrible trio of chicken wings, nachos, and alcohol at the Great Dane Pub in Madison, Wisconsin.

The 28-year-old blonde beauty, who is currently dating American football star Tony Romo, recently revealed she is launching a range of dresses to make all women feel sexy.

She said: "I know what flatters a woman, and trust me, I've been judged a lot in my life. By now I know what works if you're curvy. If my clothing and accessories make you feel great and let you walk proud and tall, in big, big platform shoes, then I'm happy".