Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together

Rihanna and Chris Brown are seeing each other again. Rihanna, 21, and Chris, 19, are spending time with each other at Sean "Diddy" Combs' Miami Beach home.

Rihanna's father Ronald Fenty is also speaking out about the reported reconcilliation, telling from his Barbados home: "I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday, and she told me she's okay".

Chris allegedly attacked an unnamed woman the night before both he and Rihanna were scheduled to perform on the Grammys. Later, Rihanna reportedly checked into in Los Angeles hospital to tend to injuries. Brown was subsequently arrested on suspicion of domestic violence and released on $50,000 bail. He may face charges from the district attorney's office.