Friday, February 27, 2009

Justin Timberlake Crashes Jessica Biel Film Set

Timberlake's actress girlfriend Jessica Biel kept a low profile while shooting Elliott's 1920s comedy Easy Virtue in England in 2008 until her in-demand beau made an on-set visit.

"Jessica said, ‘Can Justin come out to the set?' and I said, ‘Is it going to be a drama?' and she said, ‘We'll do it in secret. It'll be fine,' " Elliott tells.

"So I'm doing this shot at the dinner table with these English country gardens behind and these lenses start creeping up to the window and I said, ‘Cut! Justin's behind me, isn't he?' And poor Justin's sitting there and he's all like this [mimics Justin with his head bowed, looking sheepish] and he says, ‘Sorry.' "

"We went on for a little while and I said, ‘Jessica, I can't work like this. He can come but he has to stay in the trailer' and Justin's very polite and said, ‘I understand' and went to wait in the trailer."

"The trailer was being besieged and I thought, ‘Good, let's put him over there'" laughs Elliott. "What a life."

"He's very, very, very, very sweet and they're a great couple and they absolutely adore each other, which is really nice," says Elliott.