Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sacha Baron Cohen Is A Perfect Father

'Confessions of a Shopoholic' star Isla Fisher, who has a 16-month-old daughter Olive with the comic star, revealed Sacha loves spending time with their child.

Isla said: "Sacha is a wonderful, very attentive, constantly amusing and very hands-on. He's 10 out of 10 I'd say, and then some! He already makes Olive shriek with laughter."

The couple, who have been dating since 2002, are planning to expand their family, but the actress admits their future plans are uncertain.

She explained: "We definitely want more children, but there's no great plan lurking out there. I'm sure it will just happen. I don't know when we'll get married. All I know is that I've ruled out wearing fairy wings. When I was nine I wanted to get married in fairy wings, and now I realise that's not cool."

As well as praising his parenting, Isla credits Sacha with boosting her career after encouraging her to try for different roles.

The former 'Home and Away' TV star said: "I was starting to lose my confidence and wondering if I could make people laugh. But Sacha, who I think is one of the funniest men in the world, on-and off-screen, said, 'Isla, you've got it, so be confident and go for it.' It was he who pushed me towards auditioning for 'Wedding Crashers' and the rest is history."